Saturday, January 9, 2010

first review of 2010

haha i came on blogg after not being on for awhile and i thought of all my past blogs.. how bipolar can people get!?!? then i see mine and i say oh.... haha but anyways, a lot has improved :) life is such a roller coaster though, like how high life can get and how low it can get as well. those little things that bother you in a day are like little bumps. haha idk but lately, i've been going up higher! last week my pastor gave a very thoughtful sermon about fearing God. in the sense that we fear God because He is a necessity in our lives. like water, we dont ever fear water.. but if you actually think about it we should. without water, we die and we are very thirsty in the process. Without God is the same idea, without God, we dont know His love, his glory, and every word there is possible to desrcribe God and even then, is too short to what God gives/will give us.  this year is so far set in the right course for sure. i've got that in my head, kind of what i'm living off of this whole year, fear God (fear the abstinence of God). This makes me do my QT's and i actually enjoy doing my devotionals.  it helps me to focus on 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 being " 16Be joyful always; 17pray continually; 18give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." how blessed are we from that!? i didnt really understand it when my friend showed me that :) i mean i dont FULLY  get that yet. but man i'm getting closer, HOW MUCH FUN IS IT KNOWING MORE ABOUT STUFF IN THE BIBLE!? close reading and analyzing what it says!?!?!?! ahh ahha. brings it back to ap lit though.. i dun rike ap lit..  but my point is that man. i'm ready for this year, its a year of change! to better myself! to learn my faults to to correct them. learn about inner love than outer, and NOT to misuse the word love, because its taken too lightly and love is such a powerful emotion. but yeah, great year so far :) and i'm ready to get this year goin!


1 comment:

  1. It makes me happy to know that you're doing good Brian. :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive