Friday, January 1, 2010

2010...

wow.. 2009 is over. but everytime new years comes around, everyone says that right? so much time to remember. what a life changing decade.. 2009 in general though, so much memories. the beginning of the year sucked, later met such beautiful people i constantly forget about how beautiful they are... got to know them during such a fun summer of just leisure and fun, 4.0 :), retreats, going back to school, and just getting to know many people so much better, i feel this crowd is the right crowd. The last days of 2009 i spent with my church friends. i never really understood anyone, thinking wow its gonna be a drag going with everyone cuz they're all boring and just lame. forreal dont judge a book by its cover. everyone around me looks to be a certain way but man its totally different when you get to know them. i'm really glad God has blessed me with my friends. i truly do and i hope all my real friends, if you do read this i hope you know i love you and i really do appreciate, to the point i would cry if you were out of my life and i know that you played such an important role in my life and thank you for making me feel so wanted and a part of a society and not ostracizing me and just always welcoming me to everything. you my true friends are why i think day and night about things i should improve, things i loved about my day with you, how much i miss you, how much i wanna just spend more time with you and get to know you even more. i love you my true friends :)
this year has officially started roughly 12 hours ago so now its time for those resolutions i've been wanting to do for awhile haha
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION...
- kinder to others
- concentrate on school
- make this year count
- other stuff... haha :)

anyways to everyone..

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Blog Archive