Monday, March 1, 2010

SCHOOL! AH!

sooo i forgot my laptop at school today... i freaked out so bad cuz my dad got mad as well, but thankfully my friend was last out of class and saw a laptop with a sticker (mine) so i feel really chill :) i kinda knew it would be there.. but just incase i prayed to God haha.

currently going on in my life hm:
- SAT studying...
- CHINA MISSIONS!
- DECA!!! (i hope i make it to nationals.. that would be legit)
- DECA chapter president (to be :D)

things i need to think about:
- college (next year everything will be set)
- start driving..
- get a good gpa
- try to get another 4.0!
- hm.. learn things as a person, as a student, as a Christian.
_____________________________________________________
something i've noticed lately, but yet still not fully understanding, is how great God is.
its so cliché to say, i know, but have you actually really thought about it? a God who picks someone like myself to represent him!? like there are so many other people that (could be)/(are) doing something awesome in God's glory, but for God not just picking the next person points to me and says, " yo brian... chill yo grill and do my will yooo" like dang.. it just shows me everyday. just preparing me for anything that comes in my way, God constantly nails the mentality of watch what you do, rebuild that foundation, get to know me, do your QT's, and so on. man i'm just so glad that i have God :) like seriously, things may not be going so hot for me right now, but why freak when you got Big G yadadamean?? haha yeshh :)
like today, my neighbor came back from korea a few days ago, and she's friends with my mom, buttt she was talking about how her father was in the ER and the doctors were like oh he's gonna live, oh he's not gonna, oh he's struggling right now, oh he's doing better . and then she gets a phone call saying he doesn't have much time to live, but later turns out the surgery that he was in was a success and they got the story mixed up (how great would you feel if you were that doctor) but yeah, that family prayed so hard and said " you know what Jesus, if its your will, then take him, but if you leave him here with us, well thank you in that way too :) "
idk, i think i should live more of my life seizing the day rather than just wasting a precious day i could've spent talking to God, playing outside, get to know a new person, yah know??
yeah.. but anyways i hope whoever reads this has a great day, week, month, w/e it is haha, have a FAB DAB! haha :) OH MY ITS MARCH ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive